Q. Do I need to have an electrical spotter at my work site?

A. Yes, by law if you are working in a ‘spotter zone’ you must have a licenced spotter on site to monitor the plant and equipment being used.

Q. What areas do you service?

A. We work across Victoria – statewide!

Q. What is a No Go Zone?

A. No go zones refer to a set of defined safe distances when working near overhead and underground electricity assets, If you are about to work in a No Go Zone you will need to obtain permission/permit from relevant power network operator, we can assist you with obtaining a permit!

Q. Do I need a permit to work near power lines?

A. For any work within 3.0m of an overhead power line, permission from the relevant network operator is required, please check https://www.esv.vic.gov.au/ for more information

Q. Do you do site inspection before starting the job?

A. Yes, we can come to the location and assess the power lines to be sure that it is a Spotter Zone and not a No Go Zone

Q. Is Statewide Electrical Spotters insured?

A. Yes, we are insured with $20 Million Public Liability Insurance and also insured with Workcover for your peace of mind.


Do you need an electrical spotter? Fill out this form to get in touch.